نشراتنا الدورية

ادخل بريدك الالكتروني لتصلك نشراتنا الدورية

فعاليات قادمه

22 أيلول 2018 05:00PM - 06:00PM
30 أيلول 2018 05:00PM - 06:00PM

حاله الطقس

Clear

17°C

نابلس

Clear

Humidity: 94%

Wind: 4.83 km/h

  • 20 Oct 2018

    Scattered Thunderstorms 24°C 16°C

  • 21 Oct 2018

    Mostly Sunny 28°C 16°C

Water and sanitation Departement

This department renders two vital services: water supply, and sanitation, and serves more than 160,000 inhabitants in Nablus including surrounding villages. Water supply network services were firstly laid in 1932 during the British mandate and expanded to become 345 km length. Nablus’ drinking water network is mainly fed by four resources; Dair Sharaf, Al-Fara’a, Al-Badan and Audala wells. Nablus’ sewer network was established at the beginning of the second half of the last century, and provides its services for more than 95% of the total population while the remaining 5% use either septic tanks. The division is being managed by a total number of 289 employees.