Construction of Public Stairs in different locations in Nablus City
Invitation for Bids (IFB) / Works
Project Name: Municipal Development Program Phase II – Cycle 2 (MDPII-CII)
Sub-Project Name: Construction of Public Stairs in different locations in Nablus City
- The Palestine Liberation Organization, for the benefit of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA), has received financing in the equivalent amount of 61.97 Million Euro from several Financing Partners including the Agence Francaise de Development (AFD), the Danish Government, the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA) , the World Bank , the German Development Bank (KFW) , the German Technical Cooperation (GIZ), the Belgium Government, The European Union (EU), the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), and the International Cooperation Agency of the Association of Netherlands Municipalities (VNG), towards the cost of the Municipal Development Program ( II in addition to the PNA contribution. The Municipal Development and Lending Fund (MDLF) is entrusted in the execution and supervision of the implementation of the Project and intends to apply part of the proceedings of (MDLF ) grant to eligible payments under the contract for: Construction of Public Stairs in different locations in Nablus City ,Contract noMDPII-CII-0421027-09 for the benefit of Nablus Municipality.
- Nablus Municipality now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for carrying out Construction of Public Stairs in different locations in Nablus City
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the MDLF Procurement Manual which is based on the World Bank’s Guidelines and is open to all biddersfrom Eligible Source Countries, as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Qualifications requirements are presented in the Biding Documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Nablus Municipality, and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below at 8:00am A.M to 1:00 p.m from 22\4\2017 to 20\05\2017 .
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee 80Euro. The method of payment will be in a Cashier’s Check or Direct deposit to Municipality account number (400002/590 Arab Bank).). The Bidding Documents will be available at Nablus Municipality.
- Grant is VAT included bidders to price with VAT.
- A site Visit and Pre-Bid Meeting: Contractors are invited to attend the site visit which will be held on 6/05/2017 at 10:00am -, the pre-bid meeting shall be held at Nablus Municipality , 1st floor , meeting hall after finishing site visit.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 after Bid closing and must be accompanied by a bid security of5000 Euro and shall be valid for 118 days after bid closing date.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before12:00 noon, 22\05\201 Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 12:00 noon ,22/05/2017.
- The address referred to above is:Nablus Municipality, Faisal St.,1st Floor .
Mayor of Nablus Municipality
Eng. Assad Sawalmeh